1. Make this year the year you follow through.
2. Invigorate body and mind: exercise until your spirit soars.
3. Other people may have opinions about where your life is headed, but only you have the power to prove them wrong.
4. The path to fearless living goes straight through the roadblocks, not around them.
5. Seek out foods that sustain, nourish and warm you.
6. Creativity goes beyond sheer artistry: it takes courage to express your ideas.
7. Disagreements offer invaluable insights. Don’t avoid them– study them.
8. To truly detoxify your lifestyle, thin about what you can add in not just take out.
9. The coziest homes aren’t merely filled with stuff: they’re designed to bring people closer.
10. As ending doesn’t have to be sad. It’s the only way to begin something new.
“The real voyage of discovery consists
not in seeking new landscapes
but in having new eyes.”
I consider myself to be among the walking wounded (as I believe… we all are)… and if we as a people have never felt the infinite void caused by losing a loved one… perhaps a Sister, Brother, Mother or Father or quite possibly, your Mother and your Father within a span of six months as I recently did…or you’ve not yet felt the sting of personal failure, the humility while asking for financial assistance, or needing a handout of food and/or possibly food stamps in order to feed your belly that’s been empty with an ache which seems like an eternity… or had to ask for help feeding yourself because you’re too sick to lift the fork. We all get a turn if we’re blessed to live long enough and that’s a fact… I used these examples from which I pulled from my own personal experiences in life; which indelibly shaped and molded who I am today at this very moment. From these many experiences I’ve come to realize life isn’t always easy, in fact, there are times it felt like a cruel joke, a nightmare that I could slap myself out of… but, if we are willing and prepared to see beyond the hurt, the loss, the pain, the embarrassment, humiliation and setbacks… It is then we are able to see that each breathe is a privilege beyond compare… I for one intend on enjoying each and every beautiful reprieve life offers me, vowing to view each and every loss of a loved one with the acknowledgement of how incredibly blessed I was to have spent time with them, loved them, been loved by them, cared for them to the end… I choose to view set-backs as temporary roadblocks; as an opportunity to shine my brightest.
a mindful approach to modern living
Logical and Inspirational quotes
The rhythm of humanity in harmony with nature
The latest news on WordPress.com and the WordPress community.
WordPress.com is the best place for your personal blog or business site.
Lidia. 21. A college student with a blog dedicated to the thoughts and ramblings of the mind.
Experimental abstract art is fun! Everyone should give it a try!
fine abstract art
Paintings by John Wilkinson
Art and Life in the City
Check out my novella "Hamster Dan" - now only $4.99 on Amazon.com!!!
Give me 3 words and I'll write a short story or poem using them. Please be sure to comment, I'd love to hear what you have to say! Check out the "About" page, or add to the "Feel Good List"
Exploring Pure Expression through Art, Music, and Words
Paint Slinger in Inner Space
in words, sights and sounds
“Литературное кафе” — блог Алексея Марковича, где автор выкладывает фото и видео со своих творческих встреч, а также спектакли, поставленные по его произведениям. MarkovichUniverse СОБАКА gmail ТОЧКА com
This path has many roads, eventually they lead to the same destination
The Online Journal of Writer and Photographer John Michael Antonio
Use things. Love people. Don't switch.
Pictures of toes, pictures of feet, making the world a better place, one foot at a time.
art design & oddities